No products in the cart.
Mouse over to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Trek Domane SLR 7 Carbon Road Bike 2022 in Purple
#1 best sellers in Road Bikes last month.
Only 7 left, hurry up.
Pay with the world’s most popular and secure payment methods
Round-the-clock assistance for a smooth shopping experience.
Shipping within 24 hours after order completed.
Season : 2022
Brand : Trek
Code : 35486Amethyst
You’re looking for the real advantage of a bike that wins in tech. You want the most advanced endurance road bike frame we offer, with the added benefit of a wireless electronic Di2 drivetrain for fast, reliable shifting in any condition.
All-new wireless Shimano Ultegra Di2 delivers faster, smoother and more responsive shifts than ever – 12-speed drivetrains have wider range cassettes and smaller jumps between gears, allowing riders to easily find the right cadence, & elite wireless performance on both new drivetrains ditch shifter gear wires, allowing for faster shifting and a cleaner front end.
Better brakes – Shimano adds Servo Wave to both Dura-Ace Di2 and Ultegra Di2, allowing for better pad-to-rotor clearance and delivering a simplified bleed process that’s sure to please your shop’s mechanics. You can tune the amount of compliance in your frame to your preference with a simple slider adjustment, we’re not the only ones who love it: the Domane SLR platform was awarded ‘Superbike of the year’ by BikeRadar
A sleek internal storage compartment gives you a versatile spot to stow tools and gear, 700 Series OCLV Carbon frame and fork with both Front and Adjustable Rear IsoSpeed, integrated internal storage and mudguard mounts. It’s equipped with an all-new wireless Shimano 2×12 Ultegra Di2 electronic drivetrain, powerful flat-mount disc brakes, Aeolus Pro 3V carbon wheels and a Bontrager Pro IsoCore handlebar that reduces vibrations from the road by 20% over a standard carbon bar. Our highest-end Domane carbon frame, with the precision shifting that comes only from wireless Shimano Di2. You’re getting tech that provides a real advantage in comfort, reliability and speed during long races and competitive group rides.
Key Features & Benefits
- A 700 Series OCLV Carbon frame: with road-smoothing Front and Rear IsoSpeed and stable Endurance Geometry, this is Trek’s lightest endurance road frame also features, internal storage and cable routing to add to the bike’s capability and sleek look.
- New Shimano Ultegra Di2: featuring a 12-speed drivetrain that has wider range cassettes and smaller jumps between gears, allowing riders to easily find the right cadence.
- Bontrager Aeolus Pro 3V carbon wheels: fitted with wide 700×32 tyres for extra stability over rough surfaces.
- Frame:700 Series OCLV Carbon, front IsoSpeed, adjustable rear IsoSpeed, internal storage, tapered head tube, internal cable routing, micro-adjust seat mast, 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible, mudguard mounts, flat mount disc, 142×12 mm thru axle
- Fork:Domane SLR carbon, tapered carbon steerer, internal brake routing, mudguard mounts, flat-m
- Number of Gears:24
- Gear Shifters:Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8170 12 Speed
- Chainset:Shimano Ultegra R8100, 50/34, 165-175 mm
- Rear Cassette:Shimano Ultegra R8100, 11-34, 12-speed
- Chain:Shimano XT M8100, 12-speed
- Front Derailleur:Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8150 12 Speed
- Rear Derailleur:Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8150 12 Speed
- Bottom Bracket:Praxis, T47 threaded, internal bearing
- Pedals:Not Included
- Rims:Bontrager Aeolus Pro 3V, OCLV Carbon, Tubeless Ready, 25 mm rim width
- Front Hub:Bontrager Aeolus Pro 3V, 100×12 mm thru axle
- Rear Hub:Bontrager Aeolus Pro 3V, Shimano 11-speed freehub,142×12 mm thru axle
- Front Tyre:Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, Tubeless Ready, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 700×32 c
- Rear Tyre:Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, Tubeless Ready, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 700×32 c
- Brakes:Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brake
- Handlebars:Bontrager Pro IsoCore VR-CF, OCLV Carbon, 31.8 mm, internal
- Handlebar Tape:Bontrager Supertack Perf tape
- Headset:FSA Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8″ top, 1.5″
- Stem:Bontrager Pro, 31.8 mm, Blendr-compatible, 7-degree
- Saddle:Bontrager P3 Verse Elite, stainless steel rails, 155-145 mm width
- Seatpost:Bontrager carbon seat mast cap, integrated light mount, 20 m