No products in the cart.
Mouse over to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Trek Dual Sport 2 Hybrid Bike Rouge / Noir
#1 best sellers in Mountain Bikes last month.
Dual Sport 2 is a go-anywhere hybrid bike that performs on a variety of surfaces. It’s efficient on the road, stable on rougher terrain like gravel tracks, comfortable wherever you ride it and easy to accessorise with racks, mudguards, a computer and more! A suspension fork.
Only 9 left, hurry up.
Pay with the world’s most popular and secure payment methods
Round-the-clock assistance for a smooth shopping experience.
Shipping within 24 hours after order completed.
Dual Sport 2 is a go-anywhere hybrid bike that performs on a variety of surfaces. It’s efficient on the road, stable on rougher terrain like gravel tracks, comfortable wherever you ride it and easy to accessorise with racks, mudguards, a computer and more! A suspension fork, all-terrain tyres with extra traction and hydraulic disc brakes make Dual Sport 2 the smart choice for riders who want to explore beyond smooth city streets.
- The fork’s lockout feature ensures that you’re always riding efficiently: close it for smooth road surfaces, open it up on rougher trails
- A wide range of gearing means that you never have to pedal too hard or too soft, even on the biggest hills
- Why choose between the road and trail? Dual Sport is a versatile hybrid that excels on a variety of terrain
- It’s easy to accessorise your frame with racks, a kickstand, mudguards, lights and more!
- DuoTrap S compatibility makes it easy to wirelessly track your rides, so you can set goals and watch yourself reach them
|Frame||Alpha Gold Aluminium, DuoTrap S compatible, rack and mudguard mounts|
|Fork||SR Suntour NEX, coil spring, preload, hydraulic lockout, 63 mm travel|
|Shiftlever||Shimano Altus M310, 8 speed|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Tourney TY710|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Acera M360|
|Cassette||Shimano HG31, 11-32, 8-speed|
|Crankset||Forged alloy, 48/38/28 w/chainguard|
|Bottom Bracket||Sealed cartridge|
|Brakes||Tektro HD-275 hydraulic disc|
|Wheels||Bontrager Connection alloy, 32h|
|Tires||Bontrager LT2, 700x38c|
|Handlebar||Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise|
|Bar Tape||Bontrager Satellite, ergonomic|
|Stem||Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 7-degree, Blendr compatible|
|Headset||1-1/8˝ threadless, sealed cartridge bearings|
|Seat Post||Bontrager SSR, 2-bolt head, 27.2 mm, 12 mm offset|
|Pedals||Resin body, alloy cage|
|Weight||M – 13.26 kg / 29.24 lbs|
|Head tube lenght||11.5||12.5||13.5||15.5|
|Head tube angle||70.0°||71.0°||71.0°||72°|
|Seat tube angle||74.5°||74.0°||73.5°||72.5°|