No products in the cart.
Buy with confidence with our 30 Day Online Test Ride on all
Trek, Yeti, Giant, and Kona bikes.
Ride your new bike and if you’re not 100% satisfied with it, return it to us, and we’ll give you a full refund or exchange your bike for any other bike of your choice. We’ll even collect your unwanted bike free of charge!
Our 30-Day Online Test Ride is offered in addition to our standard 28-day return policy which is available on all orders including in-store purchases.
How do I test-ride a bike?
Just buy any Trek, Yeti, Giant, and Kona bike online or through our call center and you’re automatically eligible for our 30-Day Online Test Ride.
How do I return a bike?
To return a bike just contact us using our contact form or call us at the hotline at +65 31651752 and we will arrange for a courier to collect your bike. If you wish to return a bike you will need to keep the original box and packaging that your bike was delivered in and repack it in the same way that it was delivered. If you don’t have the original packaging we will need to resupply this to you for a $35 fee. Unfortunately, bikes can’t be returned in-store.
What condition can I return a bike in?
Used, please! The 30-Day Online Test Ride is all about you using your new bike and making sure you’re happy with it. All we ask is that bikes are returned clean and in fair condition – by fair condition, we mean the bike should only have a minimal level of wear and tear you would expect from a 30-day-old bike and no broken bits.
Bikes must be returned to their original specification.
What about accessories?
Sorry, but our 30-Day Online Test Ride only applies to bikes only. If you wish to return accessories they must be returned unused and in the original packaging as per our standard 28-day return policy.
How is this different to the standard 28-day return policy?
Our standard 28-day return policy applies to items that are returned in ‘showroom condition and with the original packaging. With our 30-Day Online Test Ride policy you can ride your new bike and return it to us in used condition – no questions asked!
Can I return a bike bought in-store?
Our 30-Day Online Test Ride policy applies to bikes purchased on our website and through our call center only. In-store customers can return their purchases as per our standard 28-day return policy. Customers purchasing in-store can take any bike for a no-obligation test ride in-store prior to making a purchase.
1. Applies to Trek, Yeti, Giant, and Kona bikes.
2. Applies to complete bikes only, excludes frames.
3. Applies to internet and call center orders only. Not available on in-store purchases.
4. Customers must contact us to arrange the collection of their bike within 30 days of the date of initial receipt of the bike.
5. Returns can only be made via Mariani Bike Store courier collection and can not be returned in person or in-store.
6. Bikes must be returned in the original box and packaging that the bike was originally supplied in. If the customer has not kept the packaging Mariani Bike Store will resupply the packaging at a cost of $35.
7. Bikes must be returned clean, in a fair condition, and in their original specification (i.e. no modifications, etc). Mariani Bike Store reserves the right to withdraw 30 Day Test Ride offer if the bike is not returned in the required condition.
8. Mariani Bike Store may withdraw the 30-Day Test Ride offer at any time.
9. Limit of one refund/exchange per customer.
10. Excludes bikes purchased via Ride to Work.
11. Applies to ID customers only.