No products in the cart.
Mouse over to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Commencal Clash Origin Full Suspension Bike 2021
#1 best sellers in Mountain Bikes last month.
Only 7 left, hurry up.
Pay with the world’s most popular and secure payment methods
Round-the-clock assistance for a smooth shopping experience.
Shipping within 24 hours after order completed.
Commencal has revised and updated the frame geometry of its Clash model for today’s aggressive enduro, bike park and downhill riders. Now offering even better control, this bike’s RockShox Yari RC forks combine with its RockShox Deluxe rear shock to soak up the worst that the trails can throw at you.
Commencal Full Suspension Bike with Updated Geometry
With the updated geometry, the uphill riding position is enhanced thanks to an elongated top tube and a straighter seat tube angle. Downhill, the longer reach will bring stability when things speed up, whilst the short stem will ensure a manoeuvrable and playful bike through slower sections. Even if it’s definitely intended for riders of all shapes and sizes (from S to XL), with 27-inch wheels the Clash is a particularly strong option for smaller riders.
Thanks to its new kinematics, the Clash feels even more at home on the steepest freeride slopes. Like its big brother the Furious, this updated Clash features a kinematic adjustment. This setting gives priority to either sensitivity (Sensitive) or dynamism (Dynamic). The Sensitive mode is intended for DH/Freeride days when you need that comfort and grip. The Dynamic mode is ideal for smoother tracks or jump sessions with friends for example, when you’re looking for energy and flow.
Shimano Deore 10-Speed Drivetrain
In terms of components, Commencal has focused on reliability and ease of use. The quality of the Shimano Deore transmission lives up to expectations and is easy to maintain, plus the 10 speeds can be fully exploited thanks to a large 11-46T cassette. For powerful braking over longer periods of time, the Commencal Clash Origin Full Suspension Bike has SRAM Guide T brakes with 200mm discs.
- Frame: 2021 Clash, 170mm rear travel, 27.5”, Alloy 6069, triple butted tubes, T4, T6. Enduro bearings
- Fork: RockShox Yari RC, 180mm travel, 27.5″, Motion Control damper, Debonair, rebound, Boost (15x110mm), 37mm offset
- Rear Shock: RockShox Deluxe Select , 230x65mm, rebound, threshold adjustment, 3 tokens
- Headset: ACROS, ZS44 upper, ZS56 lower, alloy cups, sealed bearings
- Stem: Ride Alpha Freeride 40, 40 mm extension, 31.8 mm
- Handlebar: Ride Alpha R27, 7050 alloy, 27mm rise, 780mm width, 31.8mm clamp diameter
- Grips: Ride Alpha DH, Ultra-soft compound, single clamp, black
- Shifters: Shimano Deore 10-speed
- Brakes: SRAM Guide T, 4 pistons, matchmaker compatible, Rotors: SRAM G2 CleanSweep 200mm, 6-bolt
- Crankset: Shimano Deore, 34 tooth chainring, 170mm crank arms, Boost
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano MT500, pressfit
- Chain: KMC X10
- Cassette: Shimano Deore, 10-speed, 11-46T
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore 10-speed
- ISCG Tabs: Yes, ISCG05
- Chainguide: No
- Rims: E13 LG1 DH Base, 27.5”, 32h, 30mm inner width
- Front Hub: Formula DC-711, 32h, sealed bearings
- Rear Hub: Formula DC-148A, 32h, sealed bearings
- Spokes: Sapim Leader, J-Bend 2.0 mm, stainless, with Nylok, black
- Front Tyre: Vee Tire co. Snap WCE, 27.5’x2.35”, Top 40 Compound, Synthesis, Tubeless Ready
- Rear Tyre: Vee Tire co. Flowsnap, 27.5’x2.35”, Tackee Compound, Synthesis, Tubeless Ready
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Flat Elite, CrMo rails
- Seat Post: Ride Alpha, 34.9mm, 400mm on S/M, 450mm on L/XL
- Seat Post Clamp: Single bolt, 38.5mm
- Accessories: Down tube protector, Chainstay protector, Seatstay protector, Shuttle pad
- Warranty: 5 years main frame; 2 years chainstays, suspension “contact system” and Commencal/RIDE ALPHA components; 6 months paint/decals
- Weight: 15.5kg / 34.17lbs