No products in the cart.
Mouse over to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Commencal Meta AM 29 Ride Suspension Bike 2021
#1 best sellers in Mountain Bikes last month.
Only 3 left, hurry up.
Pay with the world’s most popular and secure payment methods
Round-the-clock assistance for a smooth shopping experience.
Shipping within 24 hours after order completed.
Commencal Meta AM 29 Ride Suspension Bike (2021)
Taking things up a notch from the Meta AM Origin model, the Meta AM Ride 29er comes kitted out with RockShox ZEB 170mm travel forks and a RockShox Deluxe Select rear shock, which smooth out the roughest trails. With its fully revised and updated geometry, its ready for the most aggressive riders and will thrive on the toughest trails. To keep your momentum flowing this AM Ride model is fitted with SRAM’s wide range NX Eagle 1×12-speed drivetrain.
29er Mountain Bike with Modern Geometry
Aesthetically, the frame has evolved in depth. Notably, the sharper lines highlight improved performance. The completely revised Meta AM 29 will therefore delight riders eager for performance and those who like to give it all regardless of the difficulty of the trail before them. Plus, with faster-than-ever speed to deal with, Commencal decided to alter the geometry. Lengthened for stability, it’s equipped with a 40mm stem, a short fork offset (42/44mm) and a slacker head angle. This means handling is not impeded and the bike feels like it has a good sense of direction. The seat angle is straightened, and the offset is reduced for optimised uphill positioning regardless of whether in the saddle or on the pedals.
Efficient Full Suspension Frame
The kinematics of the frame has been redesigned to enable a bike that is both more dynamic and more comfortable during suspension travel. This results in less rider-leg fatigue and essentially the ability to ride the bike optimally towards the end of long race stages. Thanks to 170mm travel on the front and 160mm on the back, this Meta AM is an enduro platform that’s designed to go fast for extended periods of time. The stiffness of the frame is also always the subject of much attention. The use of double-row Enduro Bearings on the Commencal Meta AM 29 Ride Suspension Bike allows a more homogeneous deformation of the frame without the loss of stiffness via the bearings.
- Frame: 2021 Meta AM, 160mm rear travel, 6066 alloy, triple butted T4 and T6 tubes; moulded down tube, chainstay and seatstay protection
- Fork: RockShox ZEB, 170mm travel, 29″, Charger Damper, Debonair, Rebound, Boost (15 x 110 mm), 44mm offset
- Rear Shock: RockShox Deluxe Select , rebound adjust, threshold adjust, 230×62.5mm, 2 tokens
- Headset: ACROS, ZS44 upper, ZS56 lower, alloy cups, sealed bearings
- Stem: Ride Alpha Freeride 40, 31.8mm bar clamp, 40mm length
- Handlebar: Ride Alpha R27, 6061 alloy, 27mm rise, 780mm width, 31.8mm clamp diameter
- Grips: Ride Alpha DH, Ultra-soft compound, single clamp, black
- Shifters: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- Brakes: Shimano Deore, I-SPEC EV compatible, Rotors: Shimano SM-RT66 203mm, 6-bolt
- Crankset: SRAM X1 1000 Eagle, 170mm crank arms, DUB, Boost, Chainring: SRAM X1 1000 Eagle, 32T, narrow-wide
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB, pressfit
- Chain: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- Cassette: SRAM PG-1210, 12-speed, 11-50T
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- ISCG Tabs: Yes, ISCG05
- Chainguide: No
- Rims: E13 LG1 DH Base, 32 hole, 30mm inner width
- Front Hub: Formula DC-711, 32 hole, sealed bearings, 6-bolt rotor mount, 15x110mm Boost
- Rear Hub: Formula DCL-348A, 32 hole, sealed bearings, 6-bolt rotor mount, 12x148mm Boost, HG driver
- Spokes: DT Swiss Competition, J-Bend, 2.0 / 1.8 / 2.0mm, double butted, stainless, with nylok, black
- Front Tyre: Maxxis Assegai, 29 x 2.5″ WT, 3C, EXO, Tubeless Ready
- Rear Tyre: Maxxis Dissector, 29 x 2.4″ WT, 3C, EXO , Tubeless Ready
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Flat Sport, steel rails
- Seat Post: Ride Alpha rigid, 34.9mm, 400mm length (SM/MD), 450mm length (LG/XL)
- Seat Post Clamp: Single bolt, 38.5mm
- Accessories: Down tube protector, Chainstay protector, Seatstay protector
- Warranty: 5 years main frame; 2 years chainstays, suspension “contact system” and Commencal/RIDE ALPHA components; 6 months paint/decals